About Our Company:
Rx Integrative Solutions in Blue Ash, Ohio was founded in 2000 and incorporated in 2005. The company became a member of BBB Cincinnati in 2010 and was awarded BBB Accreditation in 2011.
In 2020, we are celebrating our 20th year of integrative health and medicine service for the Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Greater Dayton, and Vero Beach, Florida communities.
The company is a health consulting/health coaching practice. We offer individual integrative health and wellness consultations and health coaching packages (in-person or via Skype video). Professional services include an evaluation of our clients’ medications, dietary supplements, nutrition (for drug/supplement, supplement/nutrition interactions and side effects), and of any mind body & spiritual life choices related to their health goals. Written health recommendations are given to our clients. Each client is encouraged to review and discuss information with her/his physician for optimal patient care, safety, and medical guidance.
Health benefits and cost savings via integrative health and medicine practices can be realized throughout our health care system by utilizing key strategies based on our client’s health goals:
• Integrative lifestyle change programs for those with chronic diseases
• Integrative preventive strategies to support wellness in all populations
For more information regarding ongoing integrative health and medicine research, visit www.nccih.nih.gov National Institute of Health National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health or National Institute of Health U. S. National Library of Medicine www.clinicaltrials.gov.
Rx Integrative Solutions is a proud member of the Montgomery Chamber of Commerce, an Accredited Better Business Bureau of Cincinnati member with A+ rating, and a member of the Blue Ash Business Committee.
The company’s volunteer efforts and charitable support are directed to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, www.FeedingAmerica.org, Loveland L.I.F.E. Food Pantry, Loveland SNAP Program, St Vincent de Paul Pharmacy Cincinnati, and Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
About Our Founder:
Dr. Cathy Rosenbaum is an evidence-based, holistic clinical pharmacist with administrative and practice experience in integrative health and medicine at the TriHealth Integrative Health & Medicine Center in Cincinnati, in hospital clinical pharmacy (multiple locations), as the system-level TriHealth Pharmacy Medication Quality Assurance & Safety Manager, as Adjunct Professor College of Pharmacy University of Cincinnati, and in pharmaceutical industry at P&G OTC Medical Affairs. She has traveled to China to learn more about international culture, research in herbs, vitamins, and other dietary supplements, body, mind, spirit health, and natural healing practices. She received her B.S. in Pharmacy from Ohio Northern University, her PharmD from the University of Cincinnati, her MBA from Xavier University in Cincinnati, and is a trusted member of the integrative health practitioner community in the greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Dayton areas.
For over ten years, Dr. Rosenbaum hosted her own radio show, Your Holistic Health, on 89.3 FM and www.faithandfriendsradio.com, and has been interviewed on multiple radio (WMKV, WVXU, WAIF) and TV shows around the country. The show is currently broadcast on the Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired WRRS channel. Podcasts are available on https://rxintegrativesolutions.com under ‘Radio Shows’.
She is a member of the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine.
Dr. Rosenbaum is a Certified Health Coach available for one-on-one coaching (e.g., six-session packages focused on weight loss, sleep health, or stress management), health and wellness consultations, keynote addresses, and group/corporate seminars or workshops upon request.
She is a Certified Dementia Practitioner who provides stress management and general health coaching packages for caregivers, family members (six sessions every two weeks over three months minimum).
Dr. Rosenbaum is a N.E.S.T.A. Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach, providing one-on-one weight loss and fitness nutrition optimization sessions tailored to individual health and athletic goals and needs.
In November 2019, Dr. Rosenbaum added Tai Chi Easy Practice Leader to her credentials. Tai Chi Easy classes are available in Milford, OH upon request.
On April 28, 2006, Dr. Rosenbaum completed all the requirements for the TriHealth Ministry Education Program offered by Bethesda Pastoral Care, 10500 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH.
On July 23, 2020, Dr. Rosenbaum became an Ordained Minister as a member of the Universal Life Church, and serves as a wedding officiant upon request.
About Our 2021 Professional Advisory Board:
Amy Wilcox has a Master of Science in Civil Engineering. She designed and produced construction documents for municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment facilities and pump stations for Woolpert Inc, as an Environmental Engineer. She brings years of teaching experience to the team and is currently a substitute high school and middle school teacher in the Centerville School System. She has successfully homeschooled both of her two children. The University of Toledo Women’s Commission presented her the University of Toledo Outstanding Woman Award in 1990.
Joyce Dixon RPh is a licensed registered pharmacist at TriHealth Corporation in Cincinnati. She brings over 20 years of pharmacy experience in navigating the complexity of hospital pharmacy, including drug inventory management, automated dispensing systems, and pharmacy administration, as the GSH Pharmacy Supervisor. She currently works in the outpatient Good Samaritan Hospital (GSH) Infusion Center in Mason.
Annie K T. Warner Esq, owner and principal of Warner Law Group LLC in Cincinnati, is an attorney specializing in special needs planning; elder law, Medicaid planning, and small business matters.
Our Mission: to form exceptional client/physician/integrative health practitioner teams that provide and experience optimal integrative health and medicine care. This is achieved by supporting conservative prescribing and the long-term value of practicing mind body spirit wellness compatible with our clients’ whole-person health goals & lifestyle choices.
Our Vision is to help our clients:
- stay medication/supplement safe
- feel better
- find inner peace
- save money
This vision is achieved through providing an exceptionally honest, evidence-based medication/supplement/integrative health education to our clients, combined with tender-hearted empathy and compassion, and the use of motivational interviewing and listening skills.
* We commit to integrity and respectful clinical decision-making, ethical communication, and actions with our clients, suppliers, contractors, integrative health practitioners, and other healthcare professionals regardless of their age, gender, sexual preference, race, preferred learning style, or lifestyle choices.
* Our clients are accountable to themselves, their primary care physicians, and God for the consequences of their health decisions.
* Our clients’ whole-person health success can be evidenced by purposeful and productive family, corporate relationships, health resource stewardship, and sacrificial community service in giving thanks for their blessings.
Integrative Health Consultation and Health Coaching Sessions – Bricks & Mortar Location
10274 Alliance Road
Blue Ash OH 45242
Code of Ethics for Pharmacists
Pharmacists are health professionals who assist individuals in making the best use of medications. This Code, prepared and supported by pharmacists, is intended to state publicly the principles that form the fundamental basis of the roles and responsibilities of pharmacists. These principles, based on moral obligations and virtues, are established to guide pharmacists in relationships with patients, health care professionals, and society.
1. A pharmacist respects the covenantal relationship between the patient and pharmacist. Considering the patient-pharmacist relationship as a covenant means that a pharmacist has moral obligations in response to the gift of trust received form society. In return for this gift, a pharmacist promises to help individuals achieve optimum benefit from their medications, to be committed to their welfare, and to maintain their trust.
2. A pharmacist promotes the good of every patient in a caring, compassionate, and confidential manner. A pharmacist places concern for the well-being of the patient at the center of professional practice. In doing so, a pharmacist considers needs stated by the patient as well as those defined by health science. A pharmacist is dedicated to protecting the dignity of the patient. With a caring attitude and a compassionate spirit, a pharmacist focuses on serving the patient in a private and confidential manner.
3. A pharmacist respects the autonomy and dignity of each patient. A pharmacist promotes the right of self-determination and recognizes individual self-worth by encouraging patients to participate in decisions about their health. A pharmacist communicates with patients in terms that are understandable. In all cases, a pharmacist respects personal and cultural differences among patients.
4. A pharmacist acts with honesty and integrity in professional relationships. A pharmacist has a duty to tell the truth and to act with conviction of conscience. A pharmacist avoids discriminatory practices, behavior or work conditions that impair professional judgment, and actions that compromise dedication to the best interests of patients.
5. A pharmacist maintains professional competence. A pharmacist has a duty to maintain knowledge and abilities as new medications, devices, and technologies become available and as health information advances.
6. A pharmacist respects the values and abilities of colleagues and other health professionals. When appropriate, a pharmacist asks for consultation of colleagues or other health professionals or refers the patient. A pharmacist acknowledges that colleagues and other health professionals may differ in the beliefs and values they apply to the care of the patient.
7. A pharmacist serves individual, community, and societal needs. The primary obligation of a pharmacist is to individual patients. However, the obligations of a pharmacist may at times extend beyond the individual to the community and society. In these situations, the pharmacist recognizes the responsibilities that accompany these obligations and acts accordingly.
8. A pharmacist seeks justice in the distribution of health resources. When health resources are allocated a pharmacist is fair and equitable, balancing the needs of patients and society.
Reviewed by Council on Pharmacy Practice in 2012. Copyright American Pharmacists Association 1994. Endorsed by American Society of Health System Pharmacists 1996.